1. Data Controller
– PRIMBRAIS SL
– CIF: B85136059
– Adress: C/ HERMANOS GRIMM, 44 – (28935)
– Email: email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in PRIMBRAIS SL we treat the data that you share with us for some, or all, the following purposes:
– Sending business information by email
– Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management
– Provide a service
– Publication of personal data in different social networks or other publication methods
– Credit card payments
– Receiving the provision of a service
– After-sales service
3. Dara retention
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
– Freely given consent
5. Information sharing by Primbrais SL
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
– Tax administration
– Banks and financial entities
– Consulting / Auditing Entities
– Advertising and marketing
You have the right to request confirmation on whether PRIMBRAIS SL is processing personal data concerning you.
Also, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were initially collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep data for defense of potential claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. PRIMBRAIS SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can make them through the enabled email address that you will find below:
– To exercise your right of access, send us a message to the following email adress firstname.lastname@example.org
– To exercise your Right of Rectification, send us a message to the following email adress email@example.com
– To exercise your right o Suppression (Forget), send us a message to the following email adress firstname.lastname@example.org
– To exercise your right to Limit treatment, send us a message to the following email adress email@example.com
– To exercise your right of Opposition, send us a message to the following email adress firstname.lastname@example.org
– To exercise your right to Portability, send us a message to the following email adress email@example.com
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail to the following address: C / HERMANOS GRIMM, 44 – (28935). Plese provide attached a copi of your ID, for us to be able to certify your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname and email address used for the account included.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy
To know more about the cookies we use on our website, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following cookies policy link.